Sunday, May 2, 2010

Pregnancy Update: 22 weeks, 1 day.

Here he is! Our little boy. This is just a snippet from the 35 minute ultrasound session we had on Tuesday, April 21. This shows his arm, his "turtle" (as the lady that gave the ultrasound called it), and his little beating heart. At the time of the ultrasound, the baby was normal weight and size for being 20 weeks. Now it's 22 weeks and he has definitely grown. I stayed home from church today as I was having round ligament pains--aka, my uterus was stretching and it hurt A LOT! I can see the baby move around in my tummy, and he's getting really good at punching and kicking me. Steven's even felt him kick a little--now he believes me that there is a baby inside of me. As for names, we're making a list but nothing official...probably nothing official until after I give birth so until then we are calling the baby Sanchito. We can't wait until he's here, he can have a real name, and we get to play with him!

2 comments:

Addison said...

My mom didn't know you were pregnant! I just told her today! I can't wait to meet him!

Melinda Y said...

Awww! So cute! He looks just like you!