Sunday, May 23, 2010

Crazy May

My goodness! I need to get better at writing on this blog. It seems like May is going by too fast. That's what happens when I stay busy. I had my nose cauterized due to constant nose bleeds and packed with super absorbing cotton. I was out of it for a week, but a few hours after going to the doctor and getting the cotton removed my nose started gushing blood again. I have to wait until after the pregnancy to go back in and have the doctor put electricity to the capillaries. So, now I have a worse off bloody nose for a few more months. Darn my nose!

I hosted two product parties this past week (Usborne Books and Arbonne body products) and I'm pooped out! Plus, I've been cleaning/nesting like a mad woman. My goal is to get my house scrubbed and cleaned before the third trimester starts. I have just a few weeks left but each day I'm getting bigger and can't bend down as easily. Just a few more rooms to go and my house will be ready for the baby!

For Mother's Day, Steven gave me a plant. He wouldn't tell me which plant it is so I have to wait and see. Last week we had this huge storm (flooding rain, hail, and tornado warnings) and Steven went outside and covered the plant with a bowl so the hail wouldn't ruin it. So far, it hasn't died but it hasn't exactly grown. It's still green so that means it's alive, right?






No comments: