Monday, May 3, 2010

2 a.m. feeding

In a few months I'll be waking up to feed my baby. As of right now, I'm just feeding myself. I have become that pregnant woman with weird cravings. Two hours ago I told Steven I needed to fill up on food for the night sleep. He was hungry too so I made him a peanut butter sandwich, and for myself, I made a egg salad sandwich. We ate in bed and Steven zonked out immediately. I thought I was satisfied too. I just went to the kitchen, took out the container of egg salad, and grabbed my Cooler Ranch Doritos, and started dipping away. IT WAS DELICIOUS!! I was in heaven: rubbing my belly, dipping my Doritos into the heavenly egg concoction, and "mmm mmm"ing all the way. Now I can sleep in peace. Too bad I'm not tired enough for that. Maybe I'll go eat some more...

1 comment:

Melinda Y said...

That sandwich looks yummy. I like dipping doritos in cottage cheese! We must be related!