Sunday, November 28, 2010

We're thankful for...

I'm thankful for entertainment that makes me all happy and giddy. This includes books like Harry Potter series, Twilight series (yes, I'm a Twilight fan. Insert your rolling eyes here,) and every book that keeps me reading for hours and I can't put it down until I finish it. I'm thankful for movie companies that do an amazing job of converting the story from book into movie like Masterpiece theater. I just absolutely love the British and their great work for adapting books into movies like Sense and Sensibility, Bleak House, Little Dorrit, Wives and Daughters, He Knew He Was Right, Emma, Wuthering Heights, etc. etc. The list goes on for a long time. And I'm thankful for technology that make it possible to create fantastic movies. Without technology, Harry Potter wouldn't be able to fly and fight the One Who Must Not Be Named; and, Leonardo DiCaprio wouldn't be able to plant an idea into Scarecrow's mind through inception (for those who understand this, you're so cool.) Life is full of hard work and I'm just so thankful I can have entertainment to relax to and be excited over.

For this year, Steven is thankful for medical technology. Without ultrasounds, the doctor wouldn't have been able to detect the problems I had during pregnancy. Ammon could have been still-born! In the hospital, Ammon's head was given a monitor to make sure he was okay during delivery. He is very thankful that Ammon and I pulled through and that we're healthy (and I'm thankful Steven is healthy!)

I'm going to guess this but I'm pretty sure Ammon is thankful for my milk. It seems that the breastaurant is the only thing that can make him stop crying. He is also thankful for his mommy and daddy who change his massive stinky diapers. And Steven and I are just so happy and thankful we have the cutest baby ever!

No comments: