Sunday, November 21, 2010

Babbling Ammon

Ammon has started talking to us! We're not quite sure what he's saying, but it's great that there's a little communication between us. Right now he's working on the "g" noises like "goo," "geh," "guh." And he makes a lot of noises from the back of his throat that sound "g"-ish. I haven't done any cleaning of my house this past week because, as I start to clean, I just stop and talk with Ammon. Ohhh, how we love him sooooo much!!!


Here's a cute little outfit I made Ammon for church. I was sad that he didn't have any nice church clothes. If he were a girl, I'd put him in a cute dress. Instead, he's a boy and now he has shirts with little ties to wear. I'll post more about the shirts later but here's a little something to hold you over until then.

No comments: