Saturday, September 4, 2010

The day has arrived...

...but the baby hasn't. Oh well. We're okay with waiting. It just means the baby is comfy and still growing in the best environment for him right now. Of course, I'd be ecstatic if I went into labor this very moment, but I can wait. Until then, I'll just keep cleaning my house. I found this lost USB drive with pictures of me and Steven when we were dating so I'll entertain fellow readers with those. We wouldn't be expecting this baby if we never met, dated, fell in love, and got married three and a half years ago! Oh, how we love each other and we can NOT wait (but I guess we have to) for this little baby to arrive.






Oh no! How did this slip in?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Didn't you get married 2 and 1/2 years ago? Or maybe you were counting when you guys met.