Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

It's our 2 year wedding anniversary today. Yahoo! We've made 2 years, 68 years to go! We celebrated by eating out tonight. We planned on using a coupon for Cafe Mexicali, but upon walking in and realizing our coupon was expired by 1 day, we left in search for other food. We drove around a bit until we convinced ourselves to splurge and go to Red Lobster--without a coupon!! But, hey! It was our anniversary and we wanted the yummiest of all food. It was such a great day, and we're so happy how these past two years have gone. I wonder what this next year will be like...

I was doing bills today and organizing health insurance stuff when I discovered that the pharmacy hadn't billed our insurance for some medicine I ordered these past two months. The insurance had my birthday wrong so nothing from the pharmacy was getting through to them. Steven and I went to the pharmacy to get things settled--I thought if these meds could get through to the insurance company, then we would get closer to our deductible. Upon our arrival, turns out we had met our deductible through our medical bills and now we were getting a refund from the pharmacy! Ooo...we were so surprised! The medicine I had been on my first trimester was NOT cheap and we got around a $200 refund. What such great blessings we receive from the Lord. I'm so happy!

1 comment:

Amber Fryar said...

Hurray! Happy anniversary! I am glad everything is going so well for you!