Sunday, December 11, 2011

Where in the heck did we go?

Wow. It's been more than six months...SIX MONTHS! Don't worry, we didn't die. We just got insanely busy. Well, first I got insanely sick in July...from morning sickness!!! Yep, we're expecting again in three months. Steven and I knew we wanted to start trying again but we didn't think it would happen in one month. It took a few years and months with Ammon, so we figured it would take forever for the second one. Hmm...nope. This pregnancy has been different from the beginning, especially with the morning sickness. I can't even remember August except that I threw up a lot. Whenever I would gag I could hear little gags coming from Ammon. Aww, he was sympathy gagging with me. My tears of anguish would startle him though so I had to keep the crying to a minimum while I puked my guts out. I have amazing inlaws (excuse my lack of a dash...I spilled soup on my laptop and killed the dash button and number five button. Anyway!) What was I saying? Oh! Steven's parents are AMAZING! They took Ammon for a week and a half and gave him a little vacation. Again, I can't remember what I was doing so just imagine a lot of sleeping, a lot of tv watching, and a lot of puking. Meanwhile, Ammon was playing with Lito and Lita and being spoiled. Wait! I remember something that happened in August: school started! Steven and I went back to school for the semester. He took a computer programming class while I did a US history class and meteorology class. I lost my butt somewhere in the middle of the semester due to the history class. Oh my gosh! It was very time consuming. I had to read five thick novels, do a 10 page research paper on women's advertising in the early 1900s, and study for two inclass essay exams. It was ridiculous but I learned a lot. I could only study at night when Ammon was asleep so my house's cleanliness suffered at the behest of my education. But we made it through and I'm pretty sure I got As in my classes. I'll have to ask Steven how he did in his computer class.

So, we're back now and I'll be updating regularly until this little one arrives, who by the way is a little girl! So far, she doesn't move around as much as Ammon did and I hardly look pregnant. I'm almost 26 weeks and I'm still carrying petite. One of these days I'll get a belly picture up. It's so sad that I haven't taken one yet compared to how many pictures I took with Ammon. Oh well! Now that school is done with I'll have more time to focus on this baby girl.

2 comments:

The Besselmans said...

Thanks for updating your blog! I look forward to checking it often so we can keep in touch. I love you guys!

analisa said...

I'm glad you're done with the craziness of school + baby + pregnant. I can't even imagine.