Sunday, April 10, 2011

What in the world happened to us!

I'm officially a pile of procrastinating poo. It's been three months since I've last written--3 months!!! I'm going to blame it on the baby. Ammon is quite a handful. I admit that after a long day with him I don't want to blog but rather just lay in bed and watch movies. But enough is enough. Ammon is growing so big and learning so much that I have to get back in the habit of writing on here. He can almost crawl! He can go from a sitting position to his hands and knees and sway back and forth. We're just waiting for it to click in his little noggin to put one hand in front of the knee and keep going. I'll have more of his milestones coming up in his 7-month post. Until now, I'll just try to catch up months 4, 5, and 6. Enjoy!


5 months old: 20 pounds, 4 ounces





6 months old: 21 pounds, 6 ounces

No comments: